SHURE 565SD-CN DUAL IMPEDANCIAS MIKROFON
Dual Impedancias Dinamikus Mikrofon, Kapcsolóval, Kábellel
Includes 25' XLR-to-XLR CableType
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional)--uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (250 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Wired for low impedance as supplied.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- Low: Open Circuit Voltage* -56.0 dB (1.6 mV)
- High Open Circuit Voltage* -34.0 dB (20 mV)
- *0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3).
- Built-in magnetic reed on/off switch with lockplate.
- Cartridge Shock Mount
- Internal rubber vibration-isolator
- 565SD-CN: 6.1 m (20 ft) two-conductor shielded, rubber-jacketed, detachable, with XLR connectors.
- Swivel Adapter
- Positive action, adjustable through 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal, permits easy removal for handheld use, suitable for mounting on stand with 5/8"-27 thread
- Chrome-plated die casting with steel mesh grille
- See User Guide
- Net Weight (less cable)
- 298 grams (10 1/2 oz)