- Dante format (24bit, 48/96kHz)
MY Card Support for Plug-and-play Dante Digital Audio Networking
Dante (Audinate) Interface Card
- 16-in / 16-out Dante interface
- Compliant with Yamaha HA Remote protocol
- 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante and 1x D-sub 9 pin for RS232-C
- Manufactured by Audinate
- 16 IN/16 OUT operation at 48 kHz, or 8 IN/8 OUT operation at 96 kHz, with high 24-bit resolution.
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
- Advanced network synchronization technology achieves low latency, low jitter, and high sample precision. Latency can be selected from four preset values: 0.15 ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0 ms, or 5.0 ms.
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with a standard network switch. No additional equipment is required for redundant connections.
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.