SHURE 545SD-LC DUAL IMPEDANCIÁS MIKROFON KAPCSOLÓVAL
- Frequency Response
- 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern
- Cardioid (unidirectional)--uniform with frequency, symmetrical about axis
- Dual. Microphone rating impedance is 150 ohms (250 ohms actual) for connection to microphone inputs rated at 19 to 300 ohms and "High" for connection to high-impedance microphone inputs. Wired for low impedance as supplied. To change impedance, see sections on lmpedance Selection and Connections in User Guide.
- Output Level (at 1,000 Hz)
- LOW: Open Circuit Voltage* -58.0 dB (1.3 mV)
- HIGH: Open Circuit Voltage* -35.0 dB (17.6 mV)
- *0 dB = 1 volt per Pascal (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3).
- Built-in magnetic reed on/off switch with lockplate.
- Cartridge Shock Mount
- Internal rubber vibration-isolator Swivel Adapter
- Positive action, adjustable through 90 degrees from vertical to horizontal, permits easy removal for handheld use, suitable for mounting on stand with 5/8"- 27 thread
- Chrome-plated die casting with ARMO-DUR® grille and stainless steel screen
- See User Guide
- Net Weight (less cable)
- 255 grams (9 oz)